No products in the cart.
Dairytech Nutrition offer technical support to all products. In fact, we encourage farmers to discuss with us their needs and situations so that we can ensure our products are used correctly, by explaining the science and applications involved, to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Production/ Nutrition Consulting
Our monthly consulting service is supplied without further cost to all farms using our Dairytech 50 RC premix. This service involves the following:
- A monthly farm visit for relevant discussion, collection of production data and physical inspection of dairy herd, young stock and dry cows. Measurement of summer fodder crop yields when applicable.
- Preparation of a ration analysis spreadsheet and written report on this and the farm/stock inspection including any observations/issues arising from the farm visit. Amino Acid Optimisation for improved feed conversion efficiency.
- Preparation of Dry Cow ration contingent to any given farm’s feed/infrastructural/labour resources.
- Preparation of Transition rations based on feed/infrastructural/labour resources.
- Preparation of rations for young stock at seasonal intervals and also contingent to resources.
- Grain mix scripts based on monthly nutritional analysis and lactation/gestation phases.
- In July/August each year we prepare a ‘Feed Budget Post-Mortem’ which is a collation of the previous financial year’s monthly ration analysis. This provides a view of the year’s production outcomes and feed legacies on a single page.
- Feed Budgets. Based on the Feed Budget Post-Mortem of the previous year, we prepare a Feed Budget for the ensuing year addressing all negative influences affecting farm profit.
- Advance access to our monthly articles and members area of our website.
Feed Sampling and Analysis
We submit all feed samples to Dairylands Laboratory USA for analysis. The cost to farms is the lab fees only.