No products in the cart.
A freeze dried live lactic acid bacteria product for application at the ensiling of pasture or crops to enhance a lactic acid fermentation. It is applied normally during baling or pick-up for wagons and forage harvesters.
- Pasture Gold Granular is applied through a Gandy Granular Applicator.
- Pasture Gold Liquid is applied via liquid application equipment.
- Gandy Granular Applicators.
A bacterial inoculant to improve the fermentation efficiency of silages made from corn, sorghum, cereals and pasture / grass. The inoculant is designed to aid in the management of aerobic spoilage
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Pediococcus pentasaceus
- Propionibacterium jensenii
- A proprietary enzyme formulation
Guaranteed Microbial Analysis
Total Lactic Acid producing microorganisms forage 5 x 1010 CFU*/gram to deliver 110,000 CFU/ g of silage crop ofLactobacillus plantarum, Pediococcus